About Moses Njoroge (ECDE)
July 6, 2013
According to his teacher, Moses is “a man who can go far.” He loves music, soccer, and playing with magnetic building tiles. His pace at most things is slow and steady.
He lives with both parents and three siblings. His older brother James Mungai attends Cornerstone.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
• -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
• Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
• Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
• Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
• Bus transport to and from school every day
• Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
• Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
• Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
• Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister