Esther Wanjiru Wairimu
Esther is an extrovert, who is friends with everyone. Her teacher describes her as talkative and says she always has her hand up to answer questions, whether she knows the answer or not. She loves dancing, singing, playing house, and playing with dolls.
She lives with her mother and grandmother. Her older sister Elizabeth and her aunt Dorcas attend Cornerstone.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister