About Elijah Kariuki (ECDE)
August 27, 2013
Elijah lives with his parents and 5 siblings. His older brother Godfrey also attends Cornerstone.
Elijah is a quiet and artistic child. He excels at fine motor play with beads, and loves soccer. He’s a sweet natured child, always ready with a smile.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
• Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
• Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
• Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
• Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
• Bus transport to and from school every day
• Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
• Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
• Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
• Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister