About Samuel Karanja Thuo (ECDE)
June 6, 2012
Samuel lives with both parents. His mother is a teacher and his father sells second-hand clothing. Samuel is the oldest of two children.
Samuel’s a shy, smily boy who loves soccer. His favorite animal is a chicken, because he loves to eat eggs. He enjoys math and has dreams of becoming a pilot someday.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister