About Kelvin Mwaura (ECDE)
August 28, 2012
Kelvin likes playing soccer and helps at home by washing dishes. Kelvin’s teacher describes him as creative and playful.
He lives with both parents, and is the oldest of two kids. Kelvin’s mother is a farmer and his father is a mason, who also does odd jobs to support the family.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister