About Brandon Njoroge (ECDE)
April 10, 2011
Brandon lives with both parents. His mom is a housewife and his father drives a bus. Brandon’s twin sister Sheila also attends Cornerstone.
Brandon is a social and active boy, and loves playing soccer with his siblings. His teacher describes him as being goal-oriented, creative, and having the character of a leader.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister