About Samuel Kamau (ECDE)
Dec 15, 2011
Samuel is the 7th of 9 children. He lives with both parents. His father is a night watchman and his mom does manual labor.
If Samuel could be an animal, he’d chose to be a rabbit. Playing soccer and eating mandazi (a Kenyan doughnut) are his favorite activities. When he grows up, he wants to be a chef.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister