Sheila loves to play soccer with her siblings. Her favorite animals are monkeys. At recess, you’ll find her jumping rope. Sheila wants to be a teacher someday.
Sheila lives with both parents. Her mom is a housewife and her father is a bus driver.
Sheila's twin brother, Brandon, and younger brother, Melvin, also attend Cornerstone.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister