About Sheila Wanjiku (ECDE)
April 10, 2011
Sheila loves to play soccer with her siblings. Her favorite animals are monkeys. At recess, you’ll find her jumping rope. Sheila wants to be a teacher someday.
Sheila lives with both parents. Her mom is a housewife and her father is a bus driver.
Sheila’s twin brother Brandon also attends Cornerstone.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister