About Amos Kibui (ECDE)
July 7, 2011
Amos has dreams of becoming a policeman when he grows up. His favorite animals are goats, and his best subject in school is English. Amos loves to play soccer and helps at home by washing the dishes.
He lives with his mom and is the 4th of 6 children. His mom is a manual laborer. Amos’s sister Deborah Wambui attends LEAP Academy.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister