About Samuel Karanja (Cornerstone)
July 27, 2011
Samuel lives with both parents. His mother is a housewife and his father is a pastor who also does manual labor to support the family. Samuel is the 3rd of 5 children in the family.
He loves playing soccer with his friends. If Samuel could be an animal, he would be a lion, because they are so strong. His best subject in school is Kiswahili and he wants to be a teacher when he grows up.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister