About Elizabeth Nyakio (Cornerstone)
August 9, 2010
Elizabeth is an affectionate girl, who loves to sing and dance. She dreams of becoming a doctor, and her favorite subject is English.
Her aunt (Dorcas Njeri) also attends Cornerstone. Elizabeth and Dorcas are inseparable. Elizabeth’s younger sister Esther Wanjiru attends LEAP Academy.
Elizabeth lives with her mother and her grandmother.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister