About Meshack Karanja (Cornerstone)
March 20, 2011
Meshack is an outgoing, talkative and playful child. His hobbies include singing and rapping. His favorite subject is math, and he thinks he might want to be a banker someday.
He is the 5th of 8 children, and lives with his mom. His mother is a manual laborer.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister