About Rose Muthoni (Cornerstone)
February 24, 2011
Rose’s father passed away from skin cancer in 2015. She lives with her mother, and is the 3rd of 4 children, and the only girl in the family. She hates dirt, and loves to clean.
Rose is a bright child, and new languages come easily to her. She loves reading, and wants to be a teacher someday. She is a shy, smiley girl and you’ll often find her jumping rope, which her favorite playtime activity.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister