Grace lives with both parents. Her mother is a community health worker. Her father is disabled after a work-related accident, which might be why Grace aspires to become a doctor.
Grace is the sixth of seven children in the family. Her older sister, Mercy Mwihaki, also attends Cornerstone. Grace’s favorite play time activity is jump rope.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister