Tracy has leadership qualities and loves to be the teacher’s helper. She is responsive and smart. At playtime, you’ll find her playing house, and pretending to cook in the play kitchen.
Tracy lives with both parents, and is the 5th of 6 children. Her father sells water from a donkey cart and her mother has a small roadside shop selling vegetables.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister