Tracy has leadership qualities and loves to be the teacher’s helper. She is responsive and smart. At playtime, you’ll find her playing house, and pretending to cook in the play kitchen.
Tracy lives with both parents and is the 5th of 6 children. Tracy's older brother, Eddy, also attends Cornerstone. Her father sells water from a donkey cart and her mother has a small roadside shop selling vegetables.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- • Nutritionally balanced meals and snacks
- • Regular medical evaluations and a personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- • Excellent education by certified Kenyan teachers
- • School uniforms, shoes, socks, gym clothing, gym shoes, and all necessary books and supplies
- • Bus transport to and from school every day
- • Enriching extracurricular activities, including singing, art, dancing, martial arts, etc.
- • Spiritual care and development provided by a full-time pastor
- • Parental/family assistance provided by the Maendeleo Initiative, our community-based program that addresses five key life domains
- • Provision of additional trainings and printed resources to parents of students on topics such as family health, hygiene, child development, nutrition, and literacy