Meshack takes a while to warm up to strangers, but once he is comfortable with you, he blossoms. He enjoys taking his family’s animals out to graze and is especially fond of donkeys. Meshack’s dad builds him toy vehicles out of wire, which he spends hours driving around. Fixing things that are broken is one of Meshack’s special talents.
Meshack lives with both parents and is the only child.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister