Francis lives with both parents. His mother is a farmer and his father is a mason and does other manual labor.
Francis is the youngest of two children. His older brother Kelvin Mwaura attends Cornerstone.
Francis is the brightest student in his class. His teacher is impressed by the fact that he has not once caused her any trouble. His favorite activity is story time, closely followed by soccer, and he also loves to build with blocks.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister