Hanningtone’s teacher describes him as an inquisitive child. He is responsible and organized, keeping careful track of his belongings. At playtime, he never gets tired of sliding down the slides.
Hanningtone’s father is a teacher and his mother is a housewife. There are three children in the family, and Hanningtone is the second born. Hanningtone's sister, Beryl, attends LEAP Preschool.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister