Boniface adores all animals, including worms, which he loves to dig up and gift to his mother. He dreams of becoming a veterinarian. Boniface is a quiet and thoughtful child, and often lets his twin sister Charity do the talking for both of them.
Boniface’s dad is a sand harvester, and his mother does manual labor. Of the seven children in the family, Boniface and Charity are the youngest.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister