Ann is an enthusiastic learner, who loves books and practices writing using a stick on the mud floor of their home. Ann sings sweetly to her dolls and never goes to sleep at night without saying her prayers.
Ann’s dad is a night guard and her mom is a manual laborer. Ann is the youngest of six children. When she was a baby, Ann had serious health concerns that have caused some developmental delays.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister