Mary’s dream is to become a safari driver, or maybe a doctor. Even at this young age, Mary is unafraid of public speaking, and loves reciting her Bible memory verses to an audience.
Mary’s mother passed away and her father abandoned the family, leaving Mary’s grandmother to care for her and her two brothers. Her grandmother depends on the support of neighbors and friends to help care for the children.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister