Margaret Wairimu Wangui
Margaret is a lively and affectionate child, whose favorite game is dodgeball. Learning people’s names is very important to Margaret. At home, she helps by sweeping and she loves assisting in the kitchen.
Margaret’s parents are both manual laborers. Margaret is the second of three children.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- • Nutritionally balanced meals and snacks
- • Regular medical evaluations and a personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- • Excellent education by certified Kenyan teachers
- • School uniforms, shoes, socks, gym clothing, gym shoes, and all necessary books and supplies
- • Bus transport to and from school every day
- • Enriching extracurricular activities, including singing, art, dancing, martial arts, etc.
- • Spiritual care and development provided by a full-time pastor
- • Parental/family assistance provided by the Maendeleo Initiative, our community-based program that addresses five key life domains
- • Provision of additional trainings and printed resources to parents of students on topics such as family health, hygiene, child development, nutrition, and literacy