John is a contented and lighthearted child, who loves tagging along whenever the goats are taken out to graze. John may be a future engineer, since he loves taking household objects apart just to see how they are made.
John parents are both farmers. There are six children in the family, and John’s twin sister Rahab and older sister Mary Wangui also attend school with him.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister