Chris’ teacher describes him as an attentive and playful child. He is happiest in a large open field where he can have running races with his friends or play soccer.
Chris’ parents separated due to alcoholism and domestic violence. His mom does manual labor to make ends meet. Chris is the youngest of three children.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister