When Lucy started at LEAP, she was very reserved and shy. But with the love and stimulation she has received, she has begun to flourish at Cornerstone. She loves playing with dolls.
Both of her parents are manual laborers and farmers. Lucy is the youngest of five kids. Her older sister Hellen attends Cornerstone.
Your Sponsorship Provides:
- -Regular medical evaluations and personalized health plan, including dental and vision care
- -Nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and two snacks ~6 days a week
- -Excellent education with certified Kenyan teachers ~6 days a week
- -Complete school uniforms, shoes, socks, and all necessary books and supplies
- -Bus transport to and from school every day
- -Enrichment through extra-curricular activities, including a 2 hour community outreach every Saturday
- -Parental support from social workers, ensuring that each family's needs are known and met
- -Classes for parents related to family health, hygiene, childhood development, and financial sustainability
- -Spiritual care and development provided by a full time youth minister